970-2-2969191 info@jwu.org

Name Changing


  1. Upon a user’s request and personal presence, his/ her name at JWU shall be changed. In case the subscriber or owner is not available, the user shall provide the necessary documents (succession deed, photocopy of subscriber’s ID or passport with a no-objection from him/ her or from the heirs to change the name).


  1. Water bills or any other financial obligations on the property shall be settled before transferring the service to another name.